This post has been viewed 2068 times
Camp Meeting Rules
Email to a Friend
Posted on Tue, Jul 22, 2014
Please be considerate to others...
PLEASE TAKE NOTE
In order to make Camp Meeting a positive experience for all, we need the cooperation of all Camp Bethelites, young and old, in following guidelines developed for Camp Meeting in response to safety concerns expressed to the Program Committee:
- Bikes left outside Association buildings (such as the Chapel and Dining Hall) should be stored on the side of those buildings (or out of the way).
- People riding bikes on the grass and in between cottages need to be careful of the oldest and youngest Camp Bethelites.
- By 10:00 p.m. children not accompanied by a parent should be in their cottages.
- During chapel services we ask that children be in the children’s activity when offered, at their cottage, or with a parent or guardian. Playing around the chapel and frequent going in and out of the chapel during a service can be distracting to those in worship. Please be respectful of those in worship services.
- Recreational facilities (pool, basketball court, miniature golf, etc.) are closed during Sunday and evening services.
- Please refrain from using strong fragrances in consideration of those with respiratory difficulties.
Thank you for adhering to these guidelines, and enjoy Camp Meeting!
No messages have been posted.
You must first create an account to post.